crush misogyny- feminist artist design ceramic 15 ounce mug
- This is a 15-ounce mug (because let's be candid... 11 ounces is too small.)
- Front side words on mug: “Today I plan to crush misogyny, destroy sexism, & eat a bit of chocolate”
- Back side words on mug: A Girl Like Me
- 360 degree artist design
- Material: Ceramic
- Made in U.S.A.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Each mug has a slightly "hidden" date somewhere on the print; the date represents a date in history that a woman performed a FANTASTICAL feat! Find the DATE!
- Unique artwork created by a feminist artist
So... this is for the lovely girl who never met a pair of overalls she wasn't immediate friends with... AND who uses her courageous inner spirit to fight inequality in the world. She knows what it feels like to be thought of as "lesser than" simply because she is a girl. She goes out into the world every day and brings her "A-Girl-Game" and sets the world ablaze... but every so often, she encounters sexism, and misogyny.. and she can't for the life of her understand WHY THESE THINGS STILL EXIST?! So, she fights back... STRONGLY, COURAGEOUSLY, and RESPECTFULLY. Then, once she wins a battle or two, she relishes in the delights of a bit of chocolate... Yes... good, sweet chocolate. Sometimes, that's all a girl needs. T